Reporting security issues
If you believe you’ve found something in Lady Project Summit that has security implications, please email them to [email protected]
* SSO is included with some plans or can be purchased as an add-on for others.
** Security events are logged for all accounts, but these are only accessible on some plans.
Data security is a top priority for Lady Project Summit, and Lady Project Summit believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Lady Project Summit’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us [email protected]. We will acknowledge your email within five business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Lady Project Summit service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Lady Project Summit employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Lady Project Summit’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Lady Project Summit and our users safe!
Lady Project Summit is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at [email protected].
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Lady Project Summit management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the CTO’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.